At Neon Flamingo Creative, we are committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Neon Flamingo Creative takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of our website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Incorporate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Conformance status
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Neon Flamingo Creative is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Neon Flamingo Creative. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Neon Flamingo Creative. Please call us at or email us to bring it to our attention so we can fix it.
Neon Flamingo Creative assessed the accessibility of our website by the following approaches:
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by our team.
- External evaluation: the site was evaluated by external entities not involved in the design and development process.
This statement was created on June 05 2023.